jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

CONVERSATION UNIT 7

TALK ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE, WORK, OR STUDY

Anai: So what do you do?
Keren: I'm a student. I study at the TEC School.
Anai: The TEC School? Where's that?
Keren: On road Cananea-Agua Prieta near the dispensing El entronque and next to Sec Tecnica # 9
Anai: And do you live nearby?
Keren: Yes. I have an apartament near the TEC school. What about you?
Anai: Me? I'm Computer Systems Engineering. I work in Road Machinery.

DESCRIBE YOUR HOME

Heidy: Do you live in a house or an apartament?
Imelda: An apartament.
Heidy: What's it like?
Imelda: Well, there are two bedrooms and a large bathroom.
Heidy: Sounds nice

COMPARE OPINIONS ABOUT FURNITURE.

Candy: Look at that computer. What do you think?
Kenneth: I think it's really nice.
Candy: You do?
Kenneth: Absolutely, What about you?
Candy: I'm not sure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario